Please stop drinking from plastic bottles.
You are drinking microplastics!
Hundreds of plastic pieces from the bottle are released into your water.
Those pieces go straight into your body, putting your health in great risk on the longer term.
You find plastic bottles everywhere around you. Loads are ending up in our environment. Think about the plastic soup, plastic garbage dumped into the sea. And all the garbage we are creating just by buying products packed in plastic.
But the good news is that it is not too late and I would like to help you.
And if you change, hopefully you can help change the people you love.
What can you do for yourself?
1. Drink from glass bottles or stainless steel
2. Fill up from your home tap before you leave
3. Install a water filter on your home tap
4. Buy a mobile water filter
5. Fill up from natural sources along your way
6. And in shops: only buy water in glass
Check the solutions section for more information.
But the most important thing is to stop using plastic bottles. The sooner the better!
What can you do to help others?
1. Put my message in a bottle in glass and pass it on to someone that is drinking water from a plastic bottle.
2. Lead by example.
3. Spread the word to the ones you love.
Let’s make this initiative big!! For the ones we love, for the next generation, for the world.
Love, Bas from Holland